Posted on | January 5, 2012
Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday. It’s amazing how time flies when you are enjoying yourself with family and friends. To start this year off, I want to share the top 10 most popular posts for on the job and job search advice from this blog based on # of readers. The most read post was read by over 19K people in 2011. Thank you for your continuing support and interest.
Top 10 On the Job Advice Posts
- List of 28 Soft Skills – Business Professionals
- Hard Skills vs. Soft Skills – Difference and Importance
- Examples – Interpersonal Skills are More Important than Hard Skills
- How to Ask Someone To Be Your Mentor
- What are Soft Skills
- What Makes a Good Manager- 7 Qualities
- How to Improve Your Soft Skills
- What is Interpersonal Communication – Definition and 3 Myths
- Overwhelmed at Work? Six Practical Solutions
- How to Make a Good First Impression
- How to Answer – What is Your Salary Requirement
- Can’t Find a Job After College – 6 Ideas
- Free Resume Template – Get More Interviews
- Interview Feedback Questions
- Job Application Email – 4 Tips to Stand Out
- When and How to Use a Headhunter
- Should I Interview While Pregnant?
- How to Show Confidence When Answering an Unexpected Interview Question?
- Job Interview Feedback – How to Ask
- Don’t Make This Fatal Mistake in Interviews