A friend visited me today and said he is applying to business school. I told him I would be glad to give him some advice if he needs it. This made me realize that I actually have a lot to say on the topic of business school.
- Should I go to business school?
- When is a good time to go?
- Where should you apply to?
- Checklist / Timeline for completing business school applications
- GMAT 101
- How to build your brand and present your story in applications?
- Recommendations – who to ask and how to make sure you get good ones
- and Finally, how to decide if you have multiple acceptances
I graduated from Wharton in 2001 and got plenty of invaluable help from friends and mentors in my application process. I have also written recommendations for colleagues and reviewed numerous essays for others since graduation. It’s a pleasure to help others who is considering this important step in their career. So look out for more posts on this topic