Time to take a break from your job search efforts and check out the 150 funniest resume mistakes. If you thought you are having a hard time with finding a job, imagine these people. This read will cheer you up. Here are my 13 favorites.
- Hobbies: “enjoy cooking Chinese and Italians”
- “I’m intrested to here more about that. I’m working today in a furniture factory as a drawer”
- Candidate stated the ability to persuade people sexually using her words.
- “Skills: Strong Work Ethic, Attention to Detail, Team Player, Self Motivated, Attention to Detail”
- Woman who sent her résumé and cover letter without deleting someone else’s editing, including such comments as “I don’t think you want to say this about yourself here”
- “Planned new corporate facility at $3 million over budget.”
- “I am a wedge with a sponge taped to it. My purpose is to wedge myself into someone’s door to absorb as much as possible.”
- “Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.”
- Objective: “I want to play a major part in watching a company advance.”
- Qualifications: “I have guts, drive, ambition and heart, which is probably more than a lot of the drones that you have working for you.”
- Work experience: “Responsibilities included checking customers out.”
- Application: How large was the department you worked in with your last company? “A: 3 stories.”
- Education: “I have a bachelorette degree in computers.”
Enjoy this much needed break and good luck out there!