Why this blog?
I have worked in consulting for 15 years and used to mentor dozens of people as part of work as well as interview hundreds of candidates. Since I have a family now, I decided to achieve more work life balance and work as an independent consultant to Fortune 500 companies.
While I love my life today, I really miss the opportunity to mentor others. This blog is my outlet to still help others in their career. I learned a lot in my career so far – made plenty of mistakes as well as achieved some level of success. I hope to share some of my experience in case they can help you.
I am fortunate that I am still in touch with many of my mentees and witness their growth in their career. I have been told that I am a good mentor and career coach. I hope what I can write in this blog can help you in some way.
I AM ALWAYS “IN YOUR CORNER”
It’s your career, so you are the fighter that will need to do the work and fight your best to win – e.g., to find that next perfect job, to get that promotion, to be recognized for the good work you do. And a top notch coach “in your corner” could mean the extra edge you need to win in this tough market.
- I can help you strategize how to excel during job search and at your current job.
- I know how to recruit and hire professionals and what recruiters/hiring managers are looking for
- I have mentored dozens of professionals at and outside of work regarding how to better perform on the job or transition to a new one
- I have been a successful business consultant for 15 years to at least 20 major corporations. I have dealt with all kinds of personalities and unexpected situations and still achieved results
- I can help you leverage your strength, avoid common pitfalls, and perform at the “top of your game”
I look forward to being “in your corner.” To learn more about what resources are available on this blog – start here.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form